Electrical Condition reports from as little as £130
Whether your a homeowner, landlord or business, the electrical installation at your property will need to be tested and inspected and a condition report completed at regular intervals, this ensures that the electrical installation is safe and continues to be fit for purpose.
Below is what is included in our cost:
- Visual inspection of the electrical installation.
- Inspection and testing of earthing arrangements.
- Inspection and testing of consumer unit(s)/distribution board(s).
- Inspection and testing of each circuit.
- Production of a full detailed condition report.
- Recommendations for any action required.
Advanced Integrated Services recommend that Electrical Installation Condition Reports are carried out at the frequency indicated below:
- Domestic Homeowners – Every 10 years as recommended by BS7671 IET Wiring Regulations.
- Landlords – Every 5 years or change of tenancy as recommended by BS7671 IET Wiring Regulations, the Landlords and Tenants Act requires landlords to ensure electrical installations are safe throughout the tenancy.
- Business Premises – Every 5 years as recommended by BS7671 IET Wiring Regulations, business operators and owners are required by the Health & Safety at Work Act to ensure premises are safe and the Electricity at Work Act requires them to ensure that electrical installations are well maintained.
- Up to 8 circuits for just £130
- Each additional circuit will cost just £16.50 per test.